Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Finished projects

 
A lot has been going on over in my world. So I decided to keep a blog of the things I make to keep face book photos down a bit. As well as my posts down. So if you see something you like just comment bellow or message me and I'll get back to you..
 
 
The first piece I got done this week is a bronze Flat Spiral bracelet I sell these for 35 us dollars each. reason being is beads can cost a lot and of course there is my time I put into each piece I hand bead. You'll see a lot of this style as it seems to be my quick go to project when I am feeling out of sorts.
 
 
 
 
 
These charm key chains have been selling as fast as I can make them. This one is Hope for a Cure chain. this is 15.00 us dollars. Makes great Christmas gifts to any you know with breast cancer or who is a survivor. 

 
 
 
This  "Air Force Mom" Keychain is also a special order. I can make these as well for 15.00 us dollars as well as any Military branch It can say "wife", "Brat", " Mom" are the popular ones.

 
Before I posted that I entered a beading contest in July and won first place!
Here is a picture of all the wonderful beads I got .

 
Here is my order from fire mountain Gems. Com I am just in beading heaven at the moment
as you all can tell..
 
 
 
 
As allways if you need something from party lite be sure to check the link on the top for all your candle needs.

1 comment:

  1. Hey it's Marjorie from fb. Hope you get to feeling better. I know most days are hard on you and it gets old. Can you explain the different strings to us (fireline, etc.)? What one do you use most frequently? Which is most cost effective with good quality?

    ReplyDelete